A lot had happened since my last blog.....no big turns but yea...little difference.
September 12,13,14....I was in Goa. Finally I had been to Goa before I had joined.I didnt get joining yet though.
My experince in Goa was good. Had fun with Prathik..Met him after long time. I guess after we met in pune during Ganapti festival I met him in Goa. He was in Xlri when we met in Goa...was in last semester I guess.
It was fun in Goa. After these guys left i headed to Vasco - da - Gama alone on my own. In a small bus and it was a pleasent ride. Beautiful route. Though I slept most of the time I enjoyed whatever I saw while I was awake.
I reached Vasco - da- Gama in teh afternoon and I absolutely fell in love with that place. Amazinf roads, beautiful surrouding. The girl there look really sweet ..descent and beautiful....From vasco station I headed toward mangore hills.....It was a sweet place...spend my enture day there. Since I had never been alone to a small city like Vasco I had no idea that after 8 I wont get a bus or train to mumbai..when I reached the stop I was suggested to take a lodge near bus stop....After long walk in Vasco finally i had to settle down in a scary logde but soem how I survived that thanks to karande's call. Next morning I was back to Margaon station to catch a train to mumbai...I cherish the goa trip and there is lot to write but i guess i dont have time to write.
No comments:
Post a Comment