The Structure?
The Emotion:
I have been away from blogging for a while...I have o reason whyy ....I guess I was in some kinda hurry .....I am back to teh same aggression again...I have it ...the feeling. I just wanted to figure out so many things in life.....
Past few days I have been spending my time thinking about useless stuff...troubling my self over useless decesion and tryin gto chaneg and bring a change I really dont want..I dont feel like.............
I know it might sound so abstract in future to me when I get back to this.
I feel there is so much anger , so much undefined stacked inside me...the more I throw it out the more is generated....its liek never ending.......
May be the prime reason behind it is..I havent really reached the point where I knwo what i really want to do in life....Apart from finishing which I gues everyone does..I didnt i havent found that one thing that will make me feel that i found my purpose for which god made me...I want that and other stuff too...And I want to feel proud doing that and keep peopel around me that icludes me too happy and satisfied............................Even though the college is over..I feel I have learned nothing...infact I feel i havent even started learning...for what I am suppose to do................
No comments:
Post a Comment