The structure:
Got up late....didnt sleep last night....net was down could work at all....
The World around:
Pune had been declared epidemic and arouon f a crore Indians are estimated to get swine....
Here in powai I see people wearing mask and walking around.....I had never seen epidemic before..an I hope this one gets over soonest
The Emotion :
Its funny how people can be rude to each other....and tah funniest part is they comfortably ingone there wrong things.Talked to one such person today.I got angry for a while(short tempered...runs in teh family cant help it)..
Best part today was I learned how to deal with it......the right way.....
Now its doesnt matter what she said......it was kinda true.....she might have not realised what she said....kinda careless...ne ways...but it kinda developed a want in me to give my best in wateber i do...and to have and become the best.......best not in teh sense of competition...but to bring out the best I can do I can get out....in every thing....everthing............
And about Her..I hve no grudge feeling for her...best way to deal with this is just ignore....If i wanted I could easily get back on to her...but i guess I am turning mature.....
I realised one thing.....I got this message from a person I know....it said
"Expecting from teh lion not to eat you just becoz ur veg is stupid"..
That doesnt mean I will go on killing animals and turn non-veg....
And I wont stand in front of lion too...I will avoid him.....
peace and harmony...I wont even think about how good or ba the lion is.....Its doesnt matter...I dont want that lion in my life, or thoughts
If it makes sense to you welcoem to teh clan.....if it doesnt...good you are still a sane person.............
The wishes:
No comments:
Post a Comment