Monday, August 10, 2009

Lost on this planet

The Structure:
I got up at 7: 30 worked entire day cant say 100% productive but lil better
Spoe to Bhargav after long time.

Aroung the world:
Pune has ben declared epidemic.......amnd many cases has ben reported in mumbai......a friend on mine told me.....1/3 of teh world populatin is going to be affected by swine.........that sad.........

The Emotion:
I feel lost sometimes...I ownder why.I am home with my people...but there are times when the world seems strange and human ebing seemd strangers to me....I never understood thinsg well and I guess i never will I made my effort but in vain....The feeling at the back of my mind that my family cares for me keeps me sane....or else I would have lost myself...evrything I wrote is not abstract atall...it makes sense to me...and I am sure there must be few peopel out there obssessed by soem or teh other thing could relate......ne ways.......I have always been liek this.......I hope i am on my way to change........

The day was good lil struggle with work ...but i can say half work done..I guess if I work by tommorrow I iwll have abetter understanding...and i knwo I suck to take so much time....I gues i am not smart enuff....I will try harder next time.

Spoke to bhargav after long time.........I missed him........he has become one of my good friends
Always a person to debate with and coem up with better answers toward life.......I think he has a beautiful mind...The way he things is ome issues i guess I can never do that.......I envied him for that...though i turned out to be right ...my bad luck...but this is life ...you learn on your way to end...............

I guess I need to gauage my productivity.......

The wishes:

No comments: