Life beame completely boring but little lesss hectic after Goa trip...I started avoiding work...bust wasting my tiem again...but atleast the frustration that I had, teh reason for escape to Goa was not theer any more.
Seond interesting event that happened was i was lookign for thsi girl from past 10 years..I had meet her when I was in 11th when i was selected from my school to particiapte in scince compitition which we(me+Prassana+Ashwin+Onkar) had won at school and then word level.
The reason I was searching fo rher was she was part of my childhood memory the very few good moments in my school life which i guess i can count on fingures. it was 1999 in I found thsi girl in 2009 after 10 years. Things had change she was in 8th whne i met her first and now she was a doctor.
Rest the life was regular. Eveing were good and still are. Love to hang out with Tate , POW and Karthik by the lake.....
No comments:
Post a Comment