Afternoon : Got up .. chatting on messenger....Here I go again wasting time.
Evening : Went to Thane at Bharat bahu's place.
The Emotion :
I wonder what people think about me ..........I am the quitest guy in family gathering...Its not that I hate family gathering....But i just cant get along with people there...I was this shy guy....use to cut off from everthing...then i started to talk a lot but not with relatives...............I justt dunno know why..
And now again I have become quite..........I dont feel liek expressing myself....It more liek I feel people dont care...and they have a valid reason why the hell should they care.........I am also not interested in bugging them ...with my talks so be it..................
While coming back I was talking to karande(I forgot to mention he came along with me to thane)...........I realise the importance of having a skill set..infact sets of skill sets.............It determine you...It maps you some where in society.........and you should be striving to accumulate skills in you...every day...imporving youself as a person.....................
I know this person called pooja rudrawar...a freind from bcs days......I use to talk to her in phone lots of time...........every time I called he she would tell me that she wass busy doing soem thing ........some , some exam...or which would be little different from what she did in university......and i am surprised...how people do pay attention to this things...and I realised it so late..........
Well I guess I need to mak a list of all the skill i wish to acquire...inside me and in black and white too........................
No comments:
Post a Comment