Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I am in love with what I do.........

The Structure
Morning : Got up Early....yippie
Entire day : Worked.....
Evening : Yippie - i started at main gate from there gymkhana- then swiming pool from there hostel four..in short entire roung od gymkhana..from there convo and the halted at
jetti...I never ran so much in my life....

The Emotion :
Had an amazing day..........I did everthing ok ok...........I went to teh agent to apply for passport my my bank accoutn address was old need to fic that............read for few time...revised stuff............................tommorrow is gonna be a big day I guess...........................
Evening I ran......I lobe it so much when I think about it i feel so good.................Happiness likes within.............I saw avi running yesterday he inspired me........................running is great when you emjoy it..............I am blessed by God that I have campus close to me............and I thank hm a million ....and I hope we dont shift far for this place....for a while.......................

I guess I am doing fine:
Revised lil style sheets ....never used jquery...gonna do it tommorrow....................I wanna make sexiest web applications.

The Wishes: (You better forget them)
None for today

No comments: