The Emotion :
I have renounced my cell phone in a way....took out my sim and gave it a friend..I dont feel liek using cell phone........................
Rest Today was an ok ok day...i was not in the mood to work...count sleep last night...they was no point in doing anything today..so I though I wil go out...ent to bandra.........just for time pass...........bandstand is one of my favourite place in mumbai.....At night it looks damn good...and evening...it not that bad..................
Nothign exciting really happpened........I saw a sext white car zoomed next to me....acter Imran khan was sitting in it...lucky guy............it was damn sexy car.........aftre that went to shurti clinic karande had soem work there.........goo dh didnt take much time there....most of teh tiem I get late because this dude...gets himself involved is long conversations...................
Came back...by bus..........went to lake..........and then back home............I hope i get sleep tonight
The Wishes :
nothing
No comments:
Post a Comment