Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Carpenter

The structure :
Morning : Gor up at 10 :30
Aftrenoon : Struggling with work.
Evening : Time to do some R and D.
The Emotion:
Its good to have control over your thoughts though u skip a thought every now and then but ...i guess it okie....All I am trying to do is get a complete control on myself.......I k now it gonna take soem time ...but hey I have patience.....There were so many things going on in my g\head....or irrelevant..useless.....i dont remeber anythign though....All I knwo is I am enjoying is dpoing thing..what I am suppose to do...it feels good to make yourself do this...motivate yourself.....and then lose yourself in that moment.......but I need more......hmmmm.... I want to do more work , I want to learn more cool stuff , i want to play more , i want to run faster , i want to party more.......I want to perform more...and I just want to achieve more.......
I am not driving my self crazy in desire.......I knwo it a process and I am enjoying my journey more and more..........

Work front :
I am struggling with the GUI ....just beacuse I lost touch with javascript...needs a brush up.....I dont know what I should use to make my GUI....I am confused...I guess this will delay my project as I will have to do some research on it.........I hope it worth it and what ever i learn from it I ll be able to use it in future too.......So i am ok with teh R and D


The wishes :
  • I wish had gone fishing today...

"You got to learn to love your self to learn to love everything else"

No comments: