Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Stucture :
Morning : Went to bed at 6 a.m didnt sleep the last night
Afternoon : got in teh afternoon.
Evening : Came back was chatting with friends online

The Emotions :
Afternoon when i got up i saw karthiks message....calling him was due....first thing that i did was called him , then called swetha , the called soem one i dont remeber and then I called Anuya......I have been talking on phone a lots lately.....sure i do miss things guys an d love them a lotz...but i guess i spend a lot of time chatting on phone or online......I am going to cut it down....its not that hard...I use to do it often but only during exams..ne ways...I will start mailing ppl instead its faster...and less tim econsuming
Evenign has become my faourite time of day....the dry lake if full of water thanks to mumbais rain......I.I.T's campus look the most beautiful in raining season......I am happy I am here this raining season......i missed many while i was in pune......the only thing that bothers me while goinf to gymkhana is teh road parallel to lake...I cannot avoid it whne its dark because i love it and it bothers me because since its raining season..teh crocodiles might come...but i guess its not that big issue there......
whil my evening schedule is set ....i hate my mornings that the time when i go to bed......I promise myself every day that I will go to bed atleast by 12 O clock but then I forget about it when i start coding......
Basically i will be happier if I fix my sleep on time problem....

The Wishes :
  • Sleep early......
"You will be surprised by the list of things you can do but you avoid to do...just get up and do it..u will love yourlife more" By Sandeep Deshmukh

No comments: