Friday, July 17, 2009

Lets see...

The structure :
Aftrenoon : Got up.
Evening : Now its YUI

The Emotion:

Happiness........may be its a place.

Got Tanned:
I know it was meant to be a lighter emotion but it just got tanned. I am getting desperate these days...desperate to make a difference...Desperate to change somethign around me. I hate when some one says things take time....there are few thing i wish to have and I wish to have it now....So I am happy I not getting sleep at night..may be there was a reason behind it. I saw it on my computers screen I want to see in now in real life.

Work front :I am settle for YUI instead to Jquery..it sound more effiecent read it in soem developers blog...I dont have time to dig deep...so i guess its YUI for my development...
Theer are few more mile stones to the project...I cannot delay it any more.


The wishes :
  • Cant think of any

"A man should bear his yorke while he is young "
-Jesus

No comments: