- Morning : Got up at 10:30 ... earlier than usual timing...
- Afternoon : I really dont remember..........I need to calm my mind a bit.
- Evening : 3+1 rounds I love lil progress....thanx aya for inspiration.
- Night : Was making my list on www.43things.com and now problably get back to
The Emotions : (Somethign that makes you human....secondary must thing..mutable)
It was a good day though I didnt do much...Aleast made and attempt to make my passport which is long time due....I need it before joining teh company..while people struggle to get a nice photograph for there passports..I guess I chose wrong time to shave my head...haha.Neways..
Best part of teh day was gymkhana I strect my limit to one more round.I feel so happy...My stomach didnt pain much...I was not hungry.I think I will get back on normal track if I keep goign liek this..but it takes too much of efforts and I am okie with it...Its just i dont like to give up on myself....I dont wanna leave powai soon...In raining season it looks so damn beautiful....one more thing I decided to renounce everthign for a while...may be a year or so.....rest I realised something..people change...you should learn to accept teh change in them....and adapt accordingly....Its not a big deal.
The Wishes : (Wishes are the things you wanted to do but couldn't do)
- None really
"Loving yourself is as important as loving others..."
No comments:
Post a Comment