Morning : Went to bed didnt sleep teh last night
Afternoon : got up @ 3
Evening : was with Addo and POW
The Emotions :
My childhood was as bad as elvis i guess...I had no friends a bully to beat the shit out of me...I was rarely invited to any birthday parties...or and picnic...And I was in love with a girl...who did even notice me....that was back then in 3rd.......I use to think school my school life was the worst...and i hated it soooo much....evening when I was with addo and Pow...we started talking about school days..Addo said he is surprised that he does not remember me in school..he being fairly famous in class that time....Its strange coz I remember him when I think about school days.....when we talked teh entire evenijgn till 11:30 I night...I felt so good I realised few thing ..............IJust because I had no frineds in school days ..I made so many friends in college and I hold cthem close to my heart..and the best part is ...they have been always there for me...I know true value of frienship.....I learnt that it not wining or losing that matters its how you stand for soem thing does..and the girl I love who never knew...well I never tried to forget her as a bad memory infact...I cherish all teh stupid things I did to be with her...all my attempts to get in teh prayer groups , waiting in rains for hours just to wish her happy birthday , I never left for home without atleast seeing her once in school.....she taught me how to love....though I guess I didn t learn it yet..hey but i did tell the next girl I liked about my feeling...a lil improvement.....
I have spend teh wonder years of my life in the most wonderful place I.I.T Bombays campus....I was lil above average in studies in school....I screwed up big time in college....hey but I finishing was grand though ...................
It felt so great to talk about those days...with the guys who were present their when I use to rum around in shorts...learning to kick the ball....struggling to understand the world....when for my life the possibilities were infinite...
The Wishes :
- make a list of teh things i do in entire day...basicall track things
"Its something unpredictable but in the end its right..I hope you had teh tiem of your life - green day"
No comments:
Post a Comment