Morning : Evening : Night - didnt go out today...I was down with cold....a real bad one...so instead I decided to call peopel since I had time
The Emotions :
Past few years I was not at home...for Bcs and MCA I was in pune hardly visted home. For some strange reason I thought I will go home for a long time once I get placed...Thanks to God I did. Its good to be home. I realised it teh most today. I was down with cold and head ache...And when teh family memebers and pople you love are around you You dont feel that weak or and pain.
I guess teh person who loves me the most in this entire world is my mom. She never gets tired of taking care of me. She cooked for me ...troubled herself with all home based remedies for cold so that i feel better. I am so lucky I am home.
The Wishes :
- I hope I get well soonessssssst.
"I wish I could learn how to love selflessly"
No comments:
Post a Comment