- Morning : Got up
- Afternoon : Struggling with work need to find a more efficient way to work things out.
- Evening : 3 rounds . Met Deric and Chetan. Deric leaving for hyderabad tommorow
- Night : Saw a japanese movie..it was amazing
The Emotions:
I am down with cold Getting a headache. Sweta messaged in the morning It was a senti one..so called her up she was extemely depressed her cat had swallowed a snake and got food poisioning or somthing she thought the cat would die. Good the vet fixed the cat. Saw next half and hour of curious case of benjamin button...I just dont feel like watching teh movie at one go...its not that i find it boring..there is something i want to savour...once I finish the movie i think i wont get the feel.....teh movie reminds me of forrest gump for some strange reason
.
The wishes :
- None really....I can hardly think because of cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment