- 12:00 pm : Got up
- till 2:00 pm : Saw first episode of Ichi ritoru no namida(1 litreof tears) it was no that senti except the last line that touched my heart
- till 5:00 pm : Worked a bit
- 6:30 pm : was near kshitij...lake looks damn beautiful from there..was chatting with vipin and vikas
- 7: 00 pm : 2 round :( was damn hungry by then
- 9:00 pm : was at home with karande
- 10:00 pm : I dunno what I am gonna do next.
It was a ok ok day. Except the getting up part. I got up early because of cold... its raining in mumbai and the temperature has gone. But then I slept again as I was feeling damn tired. But rest of teh day apart from morning was fine.I am not working that efficiently but I guess its ok since I started now so I might take time tp pick up pace. Strangely I was consistent and moving in right direction.Evening had to wait for karande to go to gymkhana ground. I liek him Infact I love him except when he starts to talk about his college a lotz.
He too accused me of being very staright forward and harsh. But i am happy he understands me and he could tell that with ease .. and then start with teh same topic again. i guess I need to be more patient listener which I am except for few things. It good to have karande by my side we have beeen together since 12th standard... infact before that when we were in school in third standard we were in love with same girl.Aftr school we use to sit at lake side katta and he would start with his feeling for the girl and I would listen patiently.Though we were not good friends that time.
Met Vikas and Vipin today. It was fun when they were in hostel 4 I use to visit tehm regularly but now I dont get to see them everyday.
I need to improve my eating habits as in the kind of food I eat and teh timimg. The medicine that doctor from thane gave me I really doubt if they are working. Anyways I dont think about it much now its like a part of my life. I think I should get 2nd and 3rd episode of - 1 litre of tears. If i get time first thing I will do is watch it in the morning. I need to get oraganized to ..get myself a proper scheduled tiem table hope it works and I follow it.
The Wishes :
- None really
- karthk was sleeping he got a shift at 5:00 in teh morning.
- Came late so there was no point in going to jetti....I am excited since it started raining lake will be full soon till teh slope of guest house.
"Without hurrying lets challenge many things ...or be absorbed in doing soemthing. Its good to do stupid things together sometimes"
No comments:
Post a Comment