Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Lighter Emotion

The Structure :
Morning : Watched some python videos
Afternoon : Went to Bank to apply for new debit card (old one got damaged)
Evening : Gymkhana ground 3 rounds (gotta get back to 10) :(
Night : Had Curious case of Bejamin Button was excited but I dont know just saw the begining

The Emotion :
It feels good when it rains. You are happy being by yourself. For some reason I don't think of much stuff in the evening when it rains. I feel more content.
It was fun being in Gymkhana it drizzled a bit. The grass and trees looks more greener due to rains. I was lucky to spend most of my life inside I.I.T campus. I miss swimming pool a lotz. I use o swim a lotz when I was in school(am not a good swimmer) water bodies have always been my weakness. I would like to buy a house near a lake or a river or the sea...like the one I had inside the campus I could see teh lake from my window.

The Wishes :
Wanted to call Karthik (Hyderabad) seems he is bit disturbed.
Didn't go to jetti at 10:00 p.m it was raining.

"In the end what matters the most is what is important"

No comments: