Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Coldest Winter

"Into the wilds"  itz da best Movie I could have chosen to watch on 14 night.The best way I could celebrate my birthday. An amazing movie (mykind) Me alone ...wow ......at night cold winter.

"A little insanity is really really important to avoid yourself from getting mad"-by Me.

Evenings were never so beautiful.The Lake, guest house and Jetty looked like a set..beautiful with little fog and chilly environment and subtle thoughts.
Last few days ..days before I was bed ridden and the days when I was on bed were really bitter for me. Mentally tasking with the thoughts I had been struggling with..... I never thought soon it will be less cloudy.
I am still lost and may be healing that is what I feel but I guess in a superficial way ......which is what I worry the most.
I saw the worst of me..the ugliest after the February in Hyderabad. But this time I was more helpless.
I have stopped believing and its hard ..and its bad.
Things are showing promises of getting better.

I feel a little insanity that dwells in me is like a balance the "yan yen"  thing or whatever. If I try to lose it I disturb the balance.

No comments: