Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lighter emotion

It was a wonderful day. Finally I started reading from my collection I made. I didn't read much which was my intention. I want to enjoy whatever I read understand it, sink it in me, be a part of it...bla bla bla...
Evening went for a walk. Went to Tate's place he was not feeling well from yesterday but couldn't meet him he was asleep. Went to jetty didn't spend much time there I guess I am in a trance bit weird I hope it not any external influence. Because I am kind of enjoying being myself I wish to carry this forward.
Came back home. Made cabbage soup again...and enjoyed that soup with Alaska's cold weather fishing the king. With great shows plain soup tastes really good.

I love Northwester...captain. Sig is Cool. Wondering if I could go to Alaska and on a red crab fishing boat. Or at least any damn boat and enjoy the Bering sea

No comments: