Last one hour was one of the most beautiful evening of my life. I wan on a walk all alone with my self. I was thinking nothing. I want to develop this attitude...for life if possible.....
It is like following my bliss.
there are island of time in my day I am not worrying about anything. I am not thinking any good or any bad. I am not thing about a person or a place. I am not thinking about past of future. I am just enjoying being my self. I am accepting who I am in bit and pieces I hope I accept my self entire. I am kind of forgiving myself.
I am respecting my limitation but I am not setting any boundaries to my imagination.
I am not chasing any dream neither I am stagnant. I am just moving with the flow in a positive direction in positive sense.
I am not concerned about my achievement but I am concerned about my time I spend exploring my so called talents.
I don't feel like I am in the rat race.
I wish I could spend my entire life without wishing. Enjoy my being. Do something creative.
Instead of thinking about my goal and dreams like I use to I am thinking about my responsibilities and a son , as a friend and a a human being.
Its like celebrating the human I am.
I have this thought that I don't have anything against anyone and nobody had anything against me. We just are from separate worlds.
I am who I am ...I should not be ashamed of myself. I have no expectation from anybody. But I love everybody. I feel like thanking god. Thanks God.
No comments:
Post a Comment