Saturday, May 08, 2010

long long time ago

Its been long I didnt feed my blog anything for several reasons. Training, No internet and no time. But i hope that i get time now to reflect back.

I am in Pune these days working It kinda nice but I get worn out sometimes. I had never taken a single off but had to come home today early as I was not feeling well.

Definately I am missing the pleasance of being  by the lake and comfort of my family and friends. I shouldnt be complaining much as the place where I am now in magarppta is nice. I like it here. I just need some time to spend with myself.Get back to writing focusing on myself.

In short met really nice people during training most of them left a couple of them are remaining. Don't want to male close friends. Should be taking care of myself.

No comments: