Friday, October 30, 2009

square 1

Things are getting pretty messy for me. Got up at night day before and vomited. Today afternoon stomach started paining and again vomiting. Had to go to Doctor in the evening. It seems my past is catching up with my future. I couldn't complete my treatment at Null stop. I should have completed my treatment there but it was not in my hand. I had to shift to Hyderabad.
I am quite low now. Unable to figure out what to do. But I guess I will have to sleep on this. Tomorrow is a new day may be I will be able to figure out some way in next few weeks.
I just need to have more patience. There is a way out. I just hope to find it soon before I lose a lot of things. I don't want to lose anything more.

No comments: