Bad way to get up is you are debating with someone you don't know, about something that is not going change and you are trying hard to put your point and make people understand. It sad becuase you are troubling yourself over a person you don't really know.....come onnnnnnnnnnn...worse the things you debate about are not going to change atleast not in your lifetime.....You wake up with heavy head..you cant go back to bed..and you regret that you got up.
I felt like my head is full of thoughts and there is no space even for a single thought....saddest part I was unable to recogine one thought in my over crowded mind.....I had no clue...but the wheels inside had stopped for sure.
I was feeling lonely and lost...as if I didn't know anyone in this whole wide world and I had no clue what I was going to do next or tomorrow or day after ..or rest of my life.......
I was bit emotional these days.....cyclic...I wanted a break from myself for a while
No comments:
Post a Comment