The Structure
- Morning : Got up
- Till evening : worked...I just love my self....there is some improvement......on work front..yippie
- evening : went to photo shop..clecked photo for Passport................yippie yeah again
- late evening : Went to HN with Amit.Tommorrow is Sids Birthday he demanded for a binocular...I remember I wanted one when I was a kid..and now I need a good sexy very veryvery powerful telescope...I saw one in Hyderabad....Its expensive :(.Felt bad had to ditch Tate after searching in Galleria and D'Mart....Discipline Discipline Discipline..to the groung(have I become too boring)
- Night : Just saw 8th episode of one litres of tears and I dunno what i ll do next... I wana work but doctor told me not to stay awake at night...:(
The Emotion
Days was good..Every time a piece of idea motivates me.....a new piece every time...I felt life is finding excitement in everything you do...in every moment....appreciating teh thing at hand...loving it.......living it and the moment.........
I want o do good....as in I want to learn the thing I try to learn properly putting my heart and soul in it..and my mind too....I am not very very smart...but i hope tp learn really really good and fast...so that I can use my knowledge to help people....I wanna help peopel ..because I guess I am selfish ..I like it when i do somethign for other...If i try to make some needy persons life better...I remember my Vidya's day when I taught...It made me feel proud of myself...It made me feel i am doing soem thing really good....
I really really need to apply myself so that I can be good at things and have excellent skills because its not the thought but talent also matters...if you want to make things happen...if you really want to make a difference...you have to focus on youself......
I hope I will be able to do it..
Between I covered entire round of gymkhana plus..........I ran till the lake....and jetti....My favourite spot in enture world..............
The Wishes:
Wishes never coem true......good I had none today
"I hope I love God lil more every day"
No comments:
Post a Comment